Friday, June 30, 2017

Make Music New York was amazing this year!


Benita Charles in Harlem, NYC

This year's Make Music New York concerts on June 21st were simply amazing!


I had a wonderful time at McKinley's Children's Garden in Jamaica Queens. Although the students were not there this year because they were practicing for their graduation, the audience that attended was very engaged and interested in my music. I sang to tracks of my original music and I ended with the cover, we are family. It was so much fun!

At Sister's Cuisine in Harlem, NYC later in the evening, the show was so interesting because we had people who attended the show and people who were passing through who all enjoyed and engaged with us. It was a great show with the Benita Charles Trio (Benita Charles, vocals, Peter Archer, guitar and Cheo, percussion).

Music has the power to heal, unite and touch lives. I am so grateful to be a music maker!

For more information about Make Music New York, visit: http://www.makemusicny.org/


McKinley's Children's Garden, Jamaica Queens



Sister's Cuisine, Harlem, New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment