NY-Vocalist, Benita Charles shares singing tips for beginner singers.
Singing Tips by Benita Charles Music - #16
Here are 3 ways to stay motivated when you are discouraged:
I. Remember your "why."
1) What is the reason you became an artist? Know why you're pursuing a music career.
2) Find a reason greater than yourself to share your music to the world.
3) Write down your reason and refer to it often.
II. Take a break:
1) Sometimes, it help to get away for the hustle and daily grind of the work it takes to be an artist.
2) Get it touch with nature. Go to a park or a garden and let nature refresh your soul.
3) Return to your art after a break and you will have a fresh perspective.
III. Get creative with your approach:
1) Experiment with different ways to pursue your art. You can look at ways the major artists do and put your own twist on things.
2) Create your own opportunites. Start your own show. Start your own podcast.
3) Find your unique voice and brand yourself in all your marketing and promotions to set yourself apart from the pact.
I hope this is helpful. Your feedback is welcome. Best wishes as you take your talent to the next level!
Benita Charles Live on Periscope:
Benita Charles Live on Facebook: