Benita Charles in New York City
Your Image: Communications (Your Message)
Your message is your intentions of your music to the world. It's your legacy.
** I believe as artists, we are put here for a reason: to touch the world and make it a better place through our music. Each artist has a unique gift and message.
**Benita Charles' message: To make music and entertainment that ignite passion in people to change the world. How do they change the world? They change the world by being who they are meant to be (their greatest selves) and by sharing their gifts to the world. (This is why I encourage everyone in the broadcast to live their dreams.)
3 Ways to Communicate Your Message
Today, we discussed how to communicate your message (your legacy) to the world.
1) Identify your Message
- You must be clear on your intention and what you'd like to communicate to your fans.
- My message: A singer who brings joy and inspire her audience to live their dreams.
- Whether you are singing, releasing new music or speaking to an audience, your message should always be in the forefront of what you do.
- For example, my original songs incorporate my message of inspiring my audience: We Can Make A Difference, The Freedom Song and Can I touch You There. My daily social media posts are always, inspirational, encouraging and empowering.
- Continually create new music, books, blogs, motivational speeches and music services.
- Write your autobiography (share your musical journey, experience and your life). You never know who will be changed by your life.
Best wishes to you as you take your voice to the next level!
Benita Charles Music
"Spreading love through music for your inspiration and entertainment!"
Live on Facebook Live