Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Thanks for attending The Benita Charles & Friends Holiday Show/Toy Drive at Silvana!


A special thanks to all who attended the Benita Charles and Friends Holiday Show/Toy Drive 2014 last night at Silvana in Harlem!  We did it for the children and they will have a special holiday this year. That's what it's all about! :)

Thanks to Ed Holley for his attendance and for supporting the show. I appreciate your love and support!

I'd like to thank my band for their talents and for bringing toys!  I appreciate your efforts and support of my music!! A special thanks to Peter Archer, Christi Gehrisch and Manny Montanez!! You truly are the best. :)

A special thanks to Manny Montanez, Angeline Cornelius, Chrisiti Gerhisch, Lateisha McCleary, Peter Archer, and Sandra Ruffin for their kind donations of toys. A special thanks to Vanessa Jensen (postcard design) and Ken Garner for their help with the show.

To all my well wishers, thanks for your support!  I appreciate the positive vibes for all my efforts.

It's still not too late to donate a toy! Santa's helper, Benita Charles will be delivering the toys this weekend. Please let me know if you have a toy you'd like to include in my donation.

Thanks again, everyone!  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.  Thanks to you, now all the children will have a special  ! There's joy in seeing a child happy!!


-- Benita Charles Music

"Spreading love through music for your inspiration and entertainment!"

http://benitacharles.com




No comments:

Post a Comment