Sunday, December 21, 2014

Holiday Magic: Santa's Helper, Benita Charles delivers toys to spread holiday cheer for the children!




Dear Friends:

Thank you so much for supporting my holiday show and toy drive at Silvana in Harlem on December 16th to benefit the Marine Corps Toys For Tots charity! In addition to receiving toys the day of the show, I received toys after the show as well making this one of my most successful toy drives ever!! 
 
A special thanks to Manny Montanez, Angeline Cornelius, Chrisiti Gerhisch, Lateisha McCleary, Peter Archer, and Sandra Ruffin for their kind donations of toys. A special thanks to Vanessa Jensen and Ken Garner for their help with the show.

"It warmed my heart to deliver these toys because I know that the children will now have a happy holiday. That's what the holidays are all about for me, spreading love to the children! I am so grateful to the kind people who gave the gift of toys and joy. It is so wonderful to see so many people who care.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!" -- Benita Charles

I wish everyone have a very Happy Holiday season!

Much love,

Benita Charles Music

"Spreading love for your inspiration and entertainment!"

http://benitacharles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment