Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Holidays from Benita Charles Music!





Happy Holidays to you and your family! Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. May the joys of Christmas fill your heart with love. Wishing you a wonderful holiday today!

This holiday, many special children will enjoy their holiday thanks to our efforts through the Toys for Tots organization. Thank you so much to all who attended the concerted, donated toys and helped with my sixth annual toy drive at Silvana in Harlem on Tuesday, December 16th. It was a huge success thanks to you! It was well worth the effort knowing the children will enjoy the magic of Christmas this season.

I am so grateful for your support of my musical endeavors through the years. I really appreciate your interests, words of encouragement, support (by purchasing my music and attending my shows) and your well wishes.

To all my new friends who recently signed my mailing list, it was nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing you at my shows in the future.

May you have a day filled with love, joy and happiness to last you throughout the year!

Much love,

Benita Charles Music

http://benitacharles.com

"I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year." -- Charles Dickens




No comments:

Post a Comment