Wednesday, March 7, 2018

A Special Thanks for Attending the Video/ Single Release Party on Feb 28th!


A special thanks to all my wonderful fans who attended the Never Ever Give Up Video/Single Release party at the Double Wide Bar & Southern Kitchen in NYC on Feb 28!

It was such a magical evening and so wonderful to share the milestone of the release of my first music video in a room full of my fans, friends and family! I'm so honored and blessed to have that much love in the room!!


Another milestone I was celebrating was the release of my first book! I have a workbook that compliments the single, Never Ever Give Up.  In the workbook, I tell my story and help the reader to discover their talent, give them a blue print to pursue their dreams. It such a great feeling of accomplishment!

The feedback I got from the attendees was all positive. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the event! It was a huge success!!

Thank you to all my fans for your continued support of my music and creative endeavors!

Much love to you all!!

Benita 

http://benitacharles.com

















A sneak peak of the video, Never Ever Give Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment