Sunday, July 24, 2016

A special thanks to all who supported my Music For Peace Concert NYC!

Music For Peace Concert NYC 2016!

A special thanks to all who attended and supported my Music For Peace Concert today in Morningside Park (upper Manhattan)!

It was an incredible day of music, friendship and unity.  With so many tragic things happening in the world, it was so wonderful to bring some peace, love and joy!

I am so grateful for the incredible musicians who played with me today: Karyn Oliver, Peter Archer and Claude Draillard. They gave their talents and wonderful spirits today to help make this affair a huge success. From the bottom of my heart, I am eternally grateful!

One special moment happened when a gentleman who was jogging in the area, heard us singing "Give Peace A Chance" and he stopped and shared his story.  His name is Jrome Andre and he is a recording artist who have been working on putting together a positive album of cover songs to help heal the world.  He shared with us that he recently lost a loved one to violence in Atlanta. He looking to make a difference in the world with his music.  It was so incredible to experience first hand the power of music!

I'm so grateful that my cousin, Jason Thompson and his friend Patrice attended and supported the concert. It was so wonderful to see family there.

I couldn't have asked for perfect occasion! It was truly a day of love, unity, peace and joy!! Thanks to all my fans for your continued support of my music!

-- Much love,

Benita Charles Music

"Spreading love through music for your inspiration and entertainment!"

http://benitacharles.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment