Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 30th: It's my Birthday!!



On this day, Tuesday, June 30th, I woke up especially grateful.  Grateful that God has allowed me to see another birthday.  I woke up to love.  The love of a great man who showered me with his love and gifts and all the support he's shown me all year!

I woke up to knowing I have the love of my family, friends and fans and all who my supports my music.  If you have love in your life, that's all you need.

I thank God for giving me the strength, focus and wherewithall to continue my music even after all these years.  That love and desire for it is still there and getting stronger.

I thank God that I have a job with wonderful co-workers and experiences that had helped me grow as a person profesionally and personally.

Finally, I thank God for my health because without that, I wouldn't be able to do anything. He revealed to me some changes I needed to make last year and I've been able to keep my weight down, have more energy and greater overall health.

Yes, God is good and life is good.  I love you all of my fans of my music for your continuous support.

Keep striving and reaching for your dreams and the life you want.  I'm living proof that if you never, ever give up you'll get there! Don't give up on life and on yourself. This is going to be my breakout year. I feel it!!

Today, I'm celebrating life and all the good things it has to offer!! Not to mention, I woke up to a birthday message from Google!  How awesome is that!! :)

-- Much love,

Benita Charles Music

"Spreading love through music for your inspiration and entertainment!"

http://benitacharles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment