Sunday, June 21, 2015

Thanks for attending the Make Music New York 2015 at Rivers Run Community Garden (Bronx)


Today couldn't be more awesome if I imagined it! First, I got to the venue over an hour early because I didn't know how long it was going to take me to get. Immediately, the host/mc told me she was so happy I showed up early because over half the artists on the roster didn't show up and a lot of the audience left. She told me I had to go on right away with my tracks. She apologized to me but I told her it wasn't the first time that has happened to me, (lol) I graciously took the stage and sang 3 songs from Moments In Love and I closed with my new song, Never, Ever Give Up (co-written with the lovely Jean Wiltz) and it was a huge hit!! It was so great that they want me back to perform in the garden for a longer set and I will be the headliner!

Wow!! I did not expect this. Everyone was so gracious and the audience was right with me. Considering there was only one person in the audience who knew me (a fellow Toastmaster). It was unbelievable!! I will keep you posted when I'll return.

The power of music never cease to amaze me!!

--- Benita Charles Music

"Spreading love through music for your inspiration and entertainment!"

benitacharles.com




No comments:

Post a Comment