Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Rest in Peace: NY-artist Sean Starx



Rest in Peace: I am shocked and saddened to learn of the recent death of one of our friends in the NY music community - Sean Starx. He was a shining star, dynamic and multi-talent artist who shared his love and kindness through his music. I send my thoughts and prayers to his family, friends and all those who love him. ‪#‎RIP‬ ‪#‎NYartists‬ ‪#‎prayers‬

There is a memorial service for him today (Wednesday, March 23rd). 

Here's the details:
Memorial service for Sean Lewis (Sean Starx):
Wednesday March 23rd 5pm - 7pm
NYC College of Technology/CUNY
300 Jay Street
Brooklyn NY 11201
Room: Amphitheater (AG-30)



1 comment:

  1. Then I want to be more involved as a producer. So my music get the right sound. It is important. cameo word up

    ReplyDelete