Sunday, November 15, 2015

A special thanks to all who attended the Shrine show last night!

A special thanks to all who attended the Preachermann and The Revival Show at the Shrine in Harlem last night!

It was so great to see our friends, Jay Ward and Desmond Shaw. There were a lot of new faces last night. The great thing was there were people from the previous show who stayed for our whole show! That was unbelievable! After the show, one of the ladies told me that the were going to stay for only one song out of politeness, but they were so blown away, they couldn't leave. Isn't that awesome! The power of music never ceases to amaze me!!

A very special thanks to Preachermann and The Revival (Ed Holley, Ari Kessler, Paul Paldino, Nick Paldino, Joseph Paldino, Karl Watson, and Tom Pope)! It's always so wonderful performing with such amazing musicians. I've grown so much as an artist and performer making music with you all. I always leave show the happier and more fulfilled than when I came to the show. The power of music!

Thanks to the Shrine for their hospitality! They always made us feel like royalty!! The Shrine is our home!

I know first hand the power of music.  I came to the Shrine last night weary, tired from the week and drained.  I left the show energized and with a renewed allegiance to pursue my dreams. That's the power of music. It touches the soul. I am so grateful for the gift of music!!

No matter who you are and whatever your gifts and talents are, don't stop living your dreams. The world needs it now more than ever!

Much Love,

Benita Charles Music

"Spreading love through music for your inspiration and entertainment!"

http://benitacharles.com


Missed the show? Watch it live here: http://livamp.com/preachermann.

1 comment: