Sunday, July 12, 2015

A special thanks to all who attended The Shrine on July 11th!




About last night (7/11/15): A special thanks to all who came out to the Preachermann & The Revival show at the Shrine in Harlem!  The show was on fire and the audience thoroughly enjoyed the show.  That means we did our job!  That's why I say, you have to see it to believe it because the energy in the room was incredible, electric!!

It was wonderful to see Mr. & Mrs. Holley, Arlene Paldino and her friends from Mt. Vernon, Elizabeth Faye de Pasquale and her boyfriend, Ed's ex-baseball players from Friends Seminary School: Rubin, Henry and James in addition to all the new friends and fans we made last night!

To Preachermann (Ed Holley): I'd especially like to thank you for allowing me to sing with you and express myself through my music and creativity!  You are one of the most incredible singers I know and I have learned so much by singing with you.  Thank you for having the confidence in my ability!! It's only a matter of time before the whole world knows of your greatness. Once that happens, the sky's the limit!!

To the Revival Band (Ari Kessler, Paul Paldino, Nick Paldino, Joseph Paldino, Karl Watson, Eusebio Manuel Montanez and Tom Pope): Thank you for the wonderful music you supplied us last night.  The awesome music and energy that you provided us last night allowed us to take the show to another level!  That was one of the best shows we've ever played at the Shrine. Thank you to each and everyone of you for your music, talent and your energy you bring to the band!!

Thanks to the Shrine for their hospitality and to the soundman. Louren - he was so awesome!  He really made us sound incredible.

Music has power.  It truly sets your soul free.  I came to the Shrine last night weary and tired and I left happy, energized, focused and free. This is my destiny.  This is what I was born to do.  As long as I have breath, I will sing - no matter where it takes me.  Because I know that music has the ability to touch and change people's lives.  I'm so grateful and blessed to be apart of that!!

No matter who you are and what you do, don't stop living your dreams and sharing your talents to the world.  The world needs what you have to offer! Never, ever give up!!

Much love,

Benita Charles

"Spreading love through music for your inspiration and entertainment!"


No comments:

Post a Comment