Saturday, May 30, 2015

Living my dream: In the studio...in the zone!





Dear Friends:

You asked for it: I'm finally working on new music to release this fall.

 Today, I'm so happy to be recording my third song, Never Ever Give Up (written by Benita Charles and Jean Wiltz) from my forthcoming EP, Lessons at the Metronome Studio in Middle Village, NY!  

It sounds so awesome!! I can't wait for everyone to hear it. I'm really proud of it. My hopes with this song is to encourage people to never, ever give up on their dreams!

I'm working with a really great producer who I love.  Themi has a great ear, he has great ideas and suggestions and he is totally honest with me about what he hears.  He also gives me so much room to express my unique creativity.  Working with him is a pleasure!

This song marks the halfway point in my musical journey with lessons.  I'm so excited, I could scream!! It's truly a labor of love. It's a totally different record from Moments In Love but in a good way.

I'd like to thank everyone for their continued interest and support of my music.  It keeps me encouraged and moving forward.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.


Much love,

Benita Charles Music

"Spreading love through music for your inspiration and entertainment!"

http://benitacharles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment