Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thanks for attending the Le Pesadeux show!

A special thanks to all who attended my show last night at Le Pescadeux in SOHO! It was a great show and the crowd was a lively and a fun.



It was so great to see Ed Holley, See He Jo, Ron Bertram, Michelle, Bonnie and David and all the new friends I made in the evening.

I'd especially like to thank my bandmates, Peter Archer and Manny Montanez: thank you so much for the music and for your spirit and talents.  It is always a pleasure working with both you and I appreciate your support of my music. You are truly the best!

I'd like to thank Le Pescadeux for their hospitality and for making us feel so welcomed. The staff was great and the food was delicious!

Thanks to all the well wishers for your good vibes you sent me.  All know with all the love I received, I couldn't go wrong with my performance. It was a huge success.

Thank you all for your support!!  It's much appreciated.  Much love, Benita.

No comments:

Post a Comment