Monday, July 14, 2014

Harlem Music Showcase: an incredible night of music!

We had a wonderful show at the Harlem Music Showcase at the Shrine in Harlem last night!  Thanks for all the support of our fans who came to the show and for those who sent us well wishes. I felt your spirit! :)

The audience was warm and inviting.  They were ready to hear live music and they enjoyed themselves and they let us know.  I loved it!!

There was so many talented artists there last night.  Congratulations to all the incredible artists who performed: The Smoke People, CAPRICE STARBRITE, Van Davis, Suit Ty Thurrsty, Angela Watson-Modeste, Trish & Tom (Tom Chappell), Preach Jacobs, and N'Tirzah featuring Kizmit. You were all awesome! It was so nice meeting many of you. My only regret was not being able to stay the whole night.

Thanks to Danny Brookings for the opportunity! Keep up the good work and all the best to you in your musical endeavors.

Thanks to Vince Lombardi for his support of my show. I appreciate your help!

A special thanks to my band/phenomenal musicians: Peter Archer, Christi Gehrisch, Ari Kessler, Manny Montanez, and Calvin Porsha. It was amazing sharing the stage with so many talented musicians.  The music was awesome. Thank you for making my show a huge success.  I couldn't have done it without you. :)

Music has the power to heal, to unify and connect us and speak to the heart. It was so wonderful to hear all the expressions from the diverse number of artists last night.  It's an incredible gift that I don't take for granted.  I am thankful to God for the opportunity to spread love through music. It was an awesome night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment