Thursday, June 26, 2014

A special thanks to all who supported my Birthday Concert at Silvana!

A special thanks to all my friends who came to my birthday concert at Silvana in Harlem last night. It was so awesome to play to a packed house. 

 I was so happy to see Bon Homme and Russia Montanez. Thank you for your support. To my love, Ed Holley thank you for your love and support and for always being there for me! 

A special thanks to my band who did an incredible job on the music: Ari KesslerPeter ArcherEusebio Manuel Montanez and Calvin Porcha. You gentlemen were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for bringing it with the music!! 

This will definitely be a night I will always cherish!!

Much Love,

Benita Charles Music
http://benitacharles.com

"Spreading love through music for your inspiration and entertainment!"

No comments:

Post a Comment