Monday, May 19, 2014

"Can I Touch You There?" is trending on Reverbnation!

Dear Friends:

Thanks to you my song, "Can I Touch You There?" is trending on Reverbnation (played more than 20 times this week) and I have moved up to #11 on the R&B/Soul chart for New York on Reverbnation! I am so grateful for your support. A special thanks to Bud-g Kapsi for spreading the word. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Thank you to all my fans for your wonderful comments and for sharing my song to your friends on Facebook. You are awesome!! I hope you have a wonderful, productive week!! You deserve it.

Much love,

Benita Charles Music
http://benitacharles.com




 "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off bow lines. Sail away from the safe habor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover!" -- Mark Twain




No comments:

Post a Comment