Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thanks for your support!

A special thanks to everyone who supported me in the Toastmasters International Speech Contests that I've participated in over the past few months. Tonight, I placed third in the Division E International Speech contest. Many people told me after my speech that they were motivated and inspired by my words. I am very grateful that I was able touch so many people's lives. This made me feel like a winner! That's what it's all about. I'd like to especially thank my cousin, Renetta Fitzgerald, Susan Stoever Zhang, Joe Melillo and Ricky for attending the contest and supporting me. I am so incredibly humbled to have this much support for my efforts. Now, my inner critic and I will fight among ourselves! lol Onward and Upward!

For those who missed my award winning speech titled, "I Want A Divorce,"  visit: http://youtu.be/anAHnCIt7YA.


Words of wisdom from my cousin, Renetta Fitzgerald about my performance at the speech contest, using my 3-step process from my speech:

Step 1 - So what? "You rocked it!"
Step 2 - Be positive. "You placed."
Step 3 - Take charge. "Continue what you're doing. You're inspiring!"

Thanks for that, Renetta. Your words are inspiring! I'm so happy my speech inspired you. Thanks for being there for me and for your support. It means the world to me. Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment