Monday, February 17, 2014

A Special Thanks To All Who Attended Moments In Love 2014!


A special thanks to all who attended my Moments In Love Show 2014 at Bar Thalia at Symphony Space last night! We had a grand time. I definitely felt the love last night!

It was so wonderful to see my cousins: Julia Caicedo, Dominique Mills, Rene Watts and Trina Lewis!! I said surprise me and they really surprised me!! lol Thank you, ladies!! That meant so much to me.

It was great to see our friends Charlotte Mousset and Andy and new friends Mike, Jerome, and Nick. Thanks, Manny for bringing your grandson, Xavier (a future drummer) to the show. I hope he enjoyed it. There were many people I didn't know but they were a very attentive audience and they we're enjoying themselves. That made me feel great that we can move people we don't know!!

A special thanks to my band: Christi Gehrisch, Peter Archer and Eusebio Manuel Montanez. Thank you so much for your time, your talents, your spirits and your friendship! It's so wonderful sharing the stage with you. Thank you for a successful show last night!

I'd to thank Ben and Olivia of Bar Thalia for their hospitality and for helping us have a successful show!

Last but certainly not least, I'd like to thank Ed Holley "Preachermann" for his love and support of me and my music. It's so wonderful to be able to sing to the love of your life from the stage! He's such a talented artist in his own right and it was an honor to have him there!!

I thank God for the gift of music and the joy and happiness it brings people. It's truly a blessing!

If you missed the show, now you can see it on my Ustream channel in two parts.  Visit:  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/benita-charles-music

ENJOY LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment