Monday, January 13, 2014

First performance of 2014: Shrine on Jan 17th

Happy 2014! I hope the new year is treating you well. So far so good! I always enjoy this time of the year. It's a time for new beginnings and as Oprah said: "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." Best wishes with your New Year's Resolution!

My first performance of the new year is with Preachermann & The Revival at the legendary Shrine in Harlem on Friday, January 17th at 10:00 pm. Start the new year right with atomic soul. Get up in the water and get wet. Let the music set you free! You have to see it to believe it. I would love to see you there!

Performance Details:

Friday, January 17, 2014 - 10:00 pm - 12:00 am
Preachermann & The Revival
Shrine Bar & Restaurant
2271 Adam Clayton Powell Blvd (134th Street)
New York, NY 10030
(No cover)

I hope to see you at the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment