Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Special Thanks to All Who Attended the Holiday Show at Bar Thalia on Dec 13th

It was such an incredible event at the Benita Charles and Friends Holiday Show/Toy Drive 2013 at Bar Thalia on Friday, December 13th! Thanks to all who attended the show, donated and supported my toy drive!
It was great to see Mark Anthony, Lorrie Whitfield, Darren Wallace, Richard Ferber and new friends who saw my post on the NYC.gov website, Charles and Kim!

A special thanks to my lovely Aunt Sala and mother-in-law, Mrs. Holley and Danny & Ann Drucker of Collectors Toy Den (an online toy store) for their contributions to my toy drive. I really appreciate everyone's support.

A special thank you to the US Marines from Toys For Tots NYC for attending the show and picking up the toys! Gunnery Sergeant Delucia, Sergeant Gateman and Sergeant Rodriguez were in attendance. They were so great to work with and gracious. I'm so happy we had a huge box for them to pick up. Also, a special thank you to Toys For Tots NYC for presenting me with the Commander's Award for my concerts I've produced to benefit the Toys for Tots organization! I am so honored to have received it.

Thanks to Elisabeth and Aninga of Bar Thalia for their hospitality and accommadating our show at the space.

And, I'd like to especially thank the Benita Charles and Friends Band: Christi Gehrisch, Peter Archer and Eusebio Manuel Montanez. I appreciate your time, effort and talents you've given me this year. I'm looking forward to making more music together in 2014!

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Much love,

Benita Charles Music

Spreading love through music for your inspiration and entertainment!

http://benitacharles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment