Friday, October 18, 2013

A special thanks to all who attended the Silvana show!

A special thanks to all who came out to Silvana in Harlem last night for the Benita Charles and Friends Band show! It truly was a night to remember!!

It was another great experience at the beautiful venue. Thanks to the staff for their support.

We had a great time and the audience was right with us. I'd like to thank my cousin, Damon Deshawn for coming to showing his support and bringing a friend. It was also great to see Joel Parker and Terrence T. West Sr. at the show. Thank you, gentlemen for your support! We had some great dancers on "The Freedom Song," our new friends: Elsie and Shivo. Thank you, ladies for adding to the excitement of the night! I met a new friend, Ron who was very supportive of me and my music. Ron, you are now one of my friends! Welcome to the family.

A special thanks to my Band: The Benita Charles & Friends Band. I'm so honored to share the stage with you all: Christi Gehrisch, Ari Kessler and Eusebio Manuel Montanez! It was wonderful rocking the stage with you! You all are great.

I'm going to have to come back down to earth but it's so hard: I'm still on Cloud 9! I don't think I've ever coming down. lol I love music.

Thanks again, everyone for a great night!!

Much Love,

Benita Charles Music

"Spreading love through music for your inspiration and entertainment!"

http://benitacharles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment