Thursday, September 26, 2013

A special thanks to all who attended my performances at Elberta Restaurant!

A special thanks to all who attended the "Benita Charles Unplugged Show" at Elberta Restaurant in September!  It's been a great ride and we ended our month-long residency last night on a high note.  The audience was very lively and they had a great time!

I'd like to thank Elberta Restaurant for having us and for their hospitality. They have such a cool vibe there and the food is absolutely scrumptious.

A very special thanks to my musicians: Peter Archer and Manny Montanez for accompanying me with the music. You guys were great!  That was such a great experience and loads of fun. Thank you for your talents and your time.  I appreciate it! You are the best. :)

I'd like to thank all my fans for your continued support - whether you came the show, purchased my music, or sent a kind word, it means so much to me. I appreciate your support.  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Much love,

Benita Charles Music


"Spreading love through music for your inspiration and entertainment!"

http://benitacharles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment