Monday, July 22, 2013

"Got Me" peaks at #3 on ISB Radio/Live show on July 29th!


I will performing "Got Me" live in my soulful set at The Rendezvous at the Shrine in Harlem on Monday, July 29th. ($10 cover)  Doors open at 7 pm - Showtime 8:00 pm.  I hope you can come out for a night to remember!! Meet me at the Rendezvous. For more information, visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/691309250894693/

I'm so excited that my new single, "Got Me" peaked at #3 on ISB Radio on RhythmandSoulRadio.com!!

"Got Me" was written by the talented songwriter, Ty Jackson an produced by hot, Bronx-based producer, Impaq Music.


  Tune in every Sunday from 12 - 2 to ISB Radio: Tune into www.RhythmAndSoulRadio.com to listen live! Call in at 347-903-0594. Rate "Got Me" for song of the week with DJ Danny Brookings! Rate it...support it..request it!! Thanks for your support!

I hope to see you at the show!!

Much Love,

Benita Charles Music

benitacharles.com

"Spreading love through music for your inspiration and entertainment!"

No comments:

Post a Comment