Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Prayers for Boston!

I was so saddened to hear of the tragedy of the bombings at the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013. My heart goes out to to the people of Boston and all those who have family and friends there. Please know there are people in this world who care and are praying for you!

I thought about we as musicians and how important it is for us to share our love through our music to heal the world. Music is healing and it unites all people of all races and backgrounds. We have a special gift and it's so important that we do this. Keep bringng soul to the world. Keep rocking. Keep making music!

I am so grateful for life. As we go through our daily lives we tend to take so many things for granted. I'm grateful to God for life, to all my family, friends, fans, coworkers, musician friends, Toastmasters friends, actors, people I've met through the various stages of my life and various activities...thank you for being in my life!

Our thoughts and prayers continue for the people of Boston and all those affected by the tragedy.

Sending light & love,

Benita Charles Music

Spreading love through music for your inspiration & entertainment!

BenitaCharles.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment