Sunday, April 1, 2012

Moody's Club shines at Toastmasters Area 43 Competition - 3/28/12



As many of you know, I recently competed in the Toastmasters Area 43 Speech Competition Wednesday night (March 28th) in New York City.

Wendy Shao and I won second prize at the Toastmasters Area Speech Competition in New York City. I won second place for the international speech contest and Wendy won second place for the table topic (impromptu speech) contest. Wendy is our club president. It was a great night for the Moody's Club! It only goes up from here. :)

I joined Moody's Toastmasters club in December 2011 to improve my public speaking ability and presentation skills. It has been a great journey as I've definitely grown professionally and personally as an artist. I'm very excited to continue this journey to see where it will take me.

--Benita Charles Music

benitacharles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment