Sunday, February 12, 2012

Remembering Whitney Houston

I am so shocked and saddened to hear of the sudden death of Whitney Houston. She is definitely one of my all time favorite singers and had one of the greatest voices of all time. She inspired me to be a singer. Her voice will go down in history as one of the greatest.

I send my heartfelt prayers to her family.

It's such a tragic loss that words can't express how I feel. I really thought she would pull through. I really didn't think her life would end this way.

We have so many beautiful memories to remember her by. I will focus on those memories and recordings of her gift.

No more suffering, Whitney. You can rest in peace now.

Breaking News - 2/11/12:
Singing superstar Whitney Houston dies at 48: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46355482





No comments:

Post a Comment