Monday, December 19, 2011

A Very Special Thank You: Benita Charles & Friends Holiday Show/Toy Drive 12/18/11

Dear Friends:

I'd like to send a very special thank you to all who attended my holiday show and toy drive last night at Bar Thalia!

Thank you for the wonderful toys you brought. I am so grateful to you!! With your help, we were able to fill the large box from the Toys from Tots organization with toys that will bring joy to many special boys and girls this Christmas season. Thank you for making our toy drive a huge success!!!

A very special thank you to Staff Sgt. Anderson and Sgt. Montana for taking the time to come out to the show, speak to us about the charity and collect the toys.

It was such a beautiful evening! Thank you for sharing it with me.

I would like to wish you and your families a wonderful season.

Much love,

Benita Charles Music

"Spreading love through music for your inspiration and entertainment!"

http://benitacharles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment