Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Benita Charles @ Bar Thalia - Symphony Space 10/8/11


Dear Friends:

I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

I would like to send a special thank you to all who came out and supported the Benita Charles & Friends Variety show last month. A special thanks to all the artists who participated. It was a fun night.

Next Saturday (October 8th), I would like to invite you to a special performance I have at Bar Thalia - Symphony Space on the upper west side in NYC. I will be performing selections from my CD, Moments In Love, Vol. 1 along with other favorites. Special guest vocalist, Christi Gehrisch will also be featured during the concert.

I hope you can join me for an evening of music and great fun!

Take care and I hope to see you at the show!

Much Love,

Benita Charles Music

Spreading love through music for your entertainment & inspiration!

http://benitacharles.com
***

Performance Details:

Saturday, October 8, 2011 9:30 p.m.

Benita Charles & Friends Band

Bar Thalia at Symphony Space

2537 Broadway

New York, NY 10025

(212) 864-5400

http://www.bit.ly/pELZZr
No cover

One night only!!! NYC vocalist, Benita Charles performs selections from her debut CD, "Moments In Love: Volume 1" and "Lessons" along with other favorite songs with her band, The Benita Charles & Friends Band. Special guest vocalist, Christi Gehrisch will also be featured at the concert!

Join the Benita Charles & Friends Band at the exquisite Bar Thalia for a night to remember!

For reservations, call (212) 802-9249 or email starent99@hotmail.com.

BC&F Band:

Benita Charles, vocals

Christi Gehrisch, vocals

Peter Archer, guitar

Manny Montanez, percussion

No comments:

Post a Comment