Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Demi Lovato Covers Lil Wayne's 'How To Love' (VIDEO)

This young lady did a nice job with this song!! Here's Demi Lovato covering Lil Wayne's song, How To Love!'

From MTV:

Demi Lovato Covers Lil Wayne's 'How To Love' (VIDEO)
Posted 16 hrs ago by Jenna Hally Rubenstein in Celebrity, Music, Videos


Calling all Lovatics -- prepare to have your mind BLOWN. Our girl Demi Lovato recently stopped by VH1's Top 20 Live to perform a few songs from her album Unbroken. But in between hits from her current catalog, Demi took a little detour to Rapville via her unexpected cover of Lil Wayne's "How To Love." Looking chill in a long boho maxi dress and black hat, Demi took a more acoustic and gentle approach to Lil Wayne's originally harder record.

Armed with a band and two "oohing" backup singers, Demi breathed new life into Weezy's "How To Love" with her soulful and R&B-tinged vocals. Girlfriend definitely had a little twinkle in her eye as she sang, "You had a lotta crooks tryna steal your heart/Couldn't never figure out/How to love/How to love." You can admit it, Demi -- you knew you were killin' it.

If you're wondering what inspired Demi to choose this somewhat unpredictable cover, our pals at MTV News have the 411: "I just love the way that Lil Wayne took a risk doing the song. I put a little spin on it, and I think that it fit with my platform and the message that I have for my fans." Demi goes on to gush, "I've never met [Lil Wayne] in my life so if I got to be on stage with him I would just die!" PAGING LIL WAYNE! Hook a pop star up, will ya?

+ Watch Demi Lovato cover Lil Wayne's "How To Love."



No comments:

Post a Comment