Sunday, September 5, 2010

Disco Nights!

On Sunday, September 5th, I had the pleasure of performing on Long Island for a Labor Day party. This year's theme was disco.

I had so much fun presenting my Moments in Love show (disco style). I even had the Diana Ross/Donna Summer look. I looked sparkily for disco night! :)

The audience loved the show so much that by the last song, they were dancing in the isles to "We Are Family!" It was such a hugh compliment to see the audience enjoy themselves so much! I did my job.

I received so many wonderful compliments about my performance and my voice. I even signed an autograph!

Just when I think about giving up and get discouraged, God always validate my talents and encourages me to strive for greatness. I know I will make it and the world will hear my music!

It was the jump start that I needed to press on and keep making beautiful music. They really loved my original song "We Can Make A Difference!"

It was such a high and I'm still floating.

Thanks for listening.

Much Love,

Benita Charles Music

No comments:

Post a Comment