Monday, June 21, 2010

A Very Special Thanks!

Dear Friends:

Make Music 2010 was a huge success! I'd like to thank all who came and supported my shows at McKinley's Children's Garden and Billie's Black.


I had so much fun at McKinley's Children's Garden today. It was so incredible today. The children at McKinley's Garden gave me the ultimate compliment by asking for my autograph! It was so sweet. I feel so special!


The concert at Billie's Black was so awesome!!! We had it outside and it one of the best concerts we've ever had. The audience loved it. I'd like to thank all of the artists who shared their talents and music! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.


A special thanks to Billie's Black for opening your doors to us on a day that you're not normally open. I'm so happy it was a successful event!! Congratulations on your 4th Anniversary!


I'm still on cloud 9 right now! lol :)

xoxo,

Benita Charles Music

No comments:

Post a Comment