Friday, April 18, 2014

Thanks for attending my spring concert at Silvana!

A special thanks to all who attended my spring concert at Silvana in Harlem last night! We had a great time. The crowd was definitely jumping. I felt the energy and love in the room  last night!

It was so wonderful to see my cousins Catherine Howard, Cherise Howard, Brian Howard and Jason Thompson! It was so wonderful for see them and I really appreciate their support.  It meant so much to me to have them there.

It was great to see my friends Daria Bermudez, See Hee Jo and her guest, Shaun Willis (my cousin Jason's Friend) and new friend Arthur who is a regular at Silvana. Thanks to Santos our percussionist for bringing his friend to the show. I hope he enjoyed it. There were many people I didn't know but they were a very attentive audience and they we're enjoying themselves. That made me feel great that we can move people we don't know!!

A special thanks to my band: Christi Gehrisch, Peter Archer and Daniel Santos. Thank you so much for your time, your talents, your spirits and your friendship! It's so wonderful sharing the stage with you. I couldn't do this without you. Thank you for a successful show last night!

I'd to thanks to Silvana's sound man, Vlad for making us sound so good and for his hospitality. He was instrumental in our success!

Last but certainly not least, I'd like to thank Ed Holley "Preachermann" for his love and support of me and my music. It's so wonderful to be able to sing to the love of your life from the stage! He's such a talented artist in his own right and it was an honor to have him there!!

After the show, many of us hung out at Lura Restaurant in Harlem to catch Christi sing with her band, The Low Down Stompers.  She rocked it jazzy style.  It was great seeing her shine.  She was great!  We had so much fun hanging out and relaxing after my show.  It was truly a great night.

I thank God for the gift of music and the joy and happiness it brings people. It's truly a blessing! I hope everyone have a wonderful day today and a great Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment