Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thanks To All Who Attended MOMENTS IN LOVE 2015!

Thanks to all who attended my Moments In Love 2015 Show at The Shrine in Harlem last night! It was truly a magical night of love, good friends, great music and entertainment! The audience was incredible and stayed with me for the entire show.  It was so amazing, especially considering the majority didn't know me. By the end of the night, the audience became my background singers. It was so awesome!!

A special thanks to my love and special valentine, Ed Holley, my cousin Jason Thompson and Ricardo of Pavement Films and Andre Craig Martin. It was so great to see you all at the show. I appreciate your support!

A very special thanks to Kurt Thumb (piano) and Manny Montanez (percussion) for helping me create the beautiful music at the show. I couldn't have done it without you! You are the best!!

A special thanks to the Shrine for their promotion of my show as well as the hospitality they showed me at the venue.  It was an awesome experience.

Thanks to Fusicology and We Harlem for their help in promoting my show.  I really appreciate it.


To all my well-wishers who couldn't attend, thanks for thinking of me and for the positive messages you sent.  I'm sure your positivity had something to do with the positive vibe in the room last night.

Sometimes I wonder if all the hard work I put into these shows are worth the effort and then I have a show like last night and with all the support I received and I have so say, "Yes, it is!"

It was truly a night to remember that I will always cherish.  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!

Much love,

Benita Charles Music

"Spreading love through music for your inspiration and entertainment!"

http://benitacharles.com





No comments:

Post a Comment