Monday, August 17, 2015

Awesome weekend in Atlanta!

Awesome weekend: I had such a wonderful weekend! I visited Atlanta to celebrate the play, Mama Bear, of my dear firend, Sharon Harris Warrick. She didn't know I was coming so it was priceless to see the look on her face when I appeared at dinner before the show with flowers! That alone was worth the trip. smile emoticon She is such a talented writer and the cast did a wonderful job brining her words to life. The show was so awesome!! A special thanks to my dear friend, Jean Wiltz for keeping the secret and for her hospitality. Her family was so gracious and we had some fun times together. Even the flight was great! (Those who know me, know I don't like flying. I pretty much take the bus all the time. But, after this weeeknd, I feel a lot better about it). There's nothing like the love of great friends! It doesn't get better than that. I'm so grateful for it! 

If you're in the Atlanta area, I highly reccomend the play, Mama Bear (written by Sharon Harris Warrick) at the Out of Box Theatre. This is a riviting play that you don't want to miss! Next weekend is the final weekend of performances. For tickets, visit: www.outofboxtheatre.com/tickets.






No comments:

Post a Comment